Thursday, July 23, 2009

My summer Plans

I'm planning to progress my language skills during this summer vacation.
I have took 4 language classes (of course Intensive, the Chinese, the Korean and the Greece.) Learning many languages simultaneously had been very hard, but that was good experience for me because I would like to study more and more language I do not know since I was a high school student.

And then, I will take these classes in the latter semester for learning more high level. So I want to review not only English but also other languages.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you study four langueges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plans!
    I have already started forgetting languages (German and French) that I studied during this semester. Therefore, I can speak only self-introducduction, especially telling my name...
    Though I can not speak German and French, I want to improve my English skill during this summer vacation! Let's talk about how you and I studied when we meet next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Four languages... incredible! Good luck to you. (I'd love to go to Greece and be able to speak to the local people!) Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete