Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Friday!

Last week, there were no class on last Friday morning. Because, Sotetu Line went on strike. The former day, I was very very excited♪ If it went on strike, I could get a holiday! On Friday, I'm no class in the afternoon.
On that day I got up at 5o'clock. I turned on my computer right away and opened HP. Then I also turned on TV to confirm that news. When I saw HP, that says"Strike is keeping." How happy I am! But carelessness is our greatest enemy. I couldn't be happy yet because strike must keep at 6o'clock.
The clock said 6o'clock. Strike was keeping. So thanksgiving for it, I went to bed and was sleeping till 2o'clock pm:D

2 comments:

  1. I did same actions as you on the day. Don't you have no class on Friday afternoon? How I envy you!! I wanted to sleep longer too. Because I have all classes on Friday, I went afternoon classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to go back to sleep, but after trying to read the Japanese message on the Ferris website, I was wide awake! So I got up, ate breakfast, and went to the "Mommy and Me" English class that my daughter teaches. I had fun playing with all the kids!

    ReplyDelete