Thursday, May 21, 2009

Healthy or Unhealthy

What can I do stay healthy? Now, it is not said that I am healthy. Always sleep at midnight, so actually, I sleep only 3 or 4 hours in a day. It is said that early to bed and early to rise is very good way to keep health. I slept late but I get up 5 o'clock. So, if I can go to bed ealry I could keep good condition, I think.
Most important thing for me to stay healthy is getting rid of stress. When I think back to the day, I notice I feel much stress. Living without stress is very difficult but I can reduce feeling it.

1 comment:

  1. When I am thinking about health, I always realize that I have to go to bed earlier. But, still I cannot go to bed earlier...we have to think how to make good life style...

    ReplyDelete