I prefer the city to the country. That has three reasons why I like city. First is there is no connecting neighborhood in the city. I don't like having connections with unknown people. Connecting with strange people, we can't know what's happened. So, as there are many connections with neighborhood in the country, I can't become familiar.
Second is whether ther are incentive or not. Living in the country, everyday passes in ordinary. But, opposite to the country, the city has many and many interesting thing we can't expect.
Last is convinience. Actually, I live in the country now and there's no anything near my house. I must drive when I want to somewhere (for example, shopping, going to the station and convinience store, and more!) The country is convinient for the bus and the train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can understand your idea well. Inconvenience is the biggest problem.
ReplyDeleteThe city is very convenient and offers many interesting activities, but I still prefer the peace and quiet of the country. I like Kamakura because it is close to Tokyo, yet green and peaceful and close to the ocean, too.
ReplyDelete